Sunday, January 4, 2015

James Huff Sr.

James Huff Sr.


When thinking of me
Don't let it be of sorrow
Let it be of joy,love and happiness....

The sharing of life
As we were together
Be it in conversation,family living
Camping and (or) fishing......


Enjoy the memories
Of our times together
As I am of mine.......

We are only apart for a short time
God will bring us together again......

I went ahead
As if to scout......

The Lord has told me
For you to be of joy
and SHOUT.......

I still love you
As you of me....

The rejoice for Jesus
Is with us all......

Therefore I dedicate,this song to you all
From my heart to your......

http://youtu.be/lNkDJE603IQ?list=FLdOBYmWrGf5tHsQelLdAakw

1 comment:

  1. I was in church when this song was being sung.These words came to me within seconds,as I wrote it down on paper...
    It was as if "Pops" was standing right there telling me what to write!!!!

    ReplyDelete