Saturday, February 15, 2020

Sheep


I see the faces
Buried in their dreams
Not wanting to look up
To see the real world, in it's all
I see the skies
The blue
Clouds of white and grey
See the trees
With mountains as their back drops
As they grow
The winds tickle their branches
As they blow
Birds in flight
Motions through the sky
The gentle rains
Gathering rainbows
Here and there
I see the faces
Buried in a dream
Not wanting to look up
They don't even care
Or even to know
As I drive the roads
The streets of the cities too
I see people walking
Nose to the phones
Walking one, two and three
Nobody talking, or looking to see
Drivers talking on phones
Their passengers too
The gathering at places
It's the same zoo
A song comes to mind
"The Year 2525"
It's here people
It has taken control
The sheep are all lead
By the wolf
Who is in control....
Michael Vandyke @C - 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment