Monday, August 8, 2022

MaLinda

 MaLinda


The stars with heaven above are reaching down

My family and friends are reaching here on earth

I'm letting you know

I'm not alone

Jesus is by my side

Please don't grieve in your hearts

I wouldn't want it that way 

Remember our good times

Our laughter over the silly things

The smiles we shared

The love and kindness we had for one another

When things needed done I did them

I also showed you how

Don't give up, that's not how it works

Make me proud, because I know you can

My room is prepared in heaven above

The Lord called my name

Share your stories

Share your love

Help one another

Our time on earth is short

We are bound for heaven

As Jesus prepares our rooms

One day we will meet again

Memories are forever

Those can't be taken away ....


Michael VanDyke  @C 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment