Monday, April 16, 2012

I want

I want someone who cares
Someone to trust
Also to be loyal
I want someone who I can love
Someone to love me back
Also to be a friend
I want someone to stand by me
At bad times
Good times
Also sad times
I want someone whom doesn't lie
Not to cheat
Also to be truthful
I want someone to cry with
Someone to hug
Also to support
I want someone to talk to
Someone to listen
Also to be understanding
I want someone to be proud of
Someone to be with
When they need me
Also to laugh and have fun
I want someone who needs these things to
Someone to share our thoughts
Also our lives
I want someone
I can walk hand in hand with
Someone to share our past
Also to share our future...........

I found my Tammy,to share our "wants" with........

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment