Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Than It Happened...

I heard the music blaring. As I looked up, a car was driving into the complex, full of guys I never seen before.
Windows were down, I could hear them talking and laughing. As they came to a stop a few houses down, the doors came open and I heard a beer can drop and roll to the curb. The smell of cigarette smoke filled the air.
Tough looking crew, I thought to myself, as I looked away. Than I heard a voice from one of the guys, "Did you bring the pistols"?
Just than I heard the trunk pop open, I looked over to see two guys reaching in and pulling rifles out, loading them up as they walked towards the house!
Than a loud "SNAP" as the door was kicked in! I couldn't believe what I was seeing!
A few minutes after they walked in ,I heard arguments, than gun fire, a flash of light through the windows!
Than all the sudden, it happened........



Michael Vandyke C@ 1018
 

No comments:

Post a Comment